Dienstag, 14. September 2021

Gyaru Challenge Day 7



 Your favourite accesories that you own


Sadly I don't own a lot of accesories



I found this Juicy Couture watch a while back in a TK Maxx for I think 25€  I love the zebra print! I wish it was a little bit bigger bc I love big watches



I just love them. They're perfect. I wanna get a whole Vivienne Set matching one of those rings

I always wanted to own one of those iconic cross necklaces so I got 2 w 



I also one of those google (I don't even know how you call them ww) from Glavil but it looks terrible now w I found this one for 8€ at a costume store in my city  I have to go there again bc they actually have some really good stuff like leg and arm warmes, tights and even contact lenses 












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen