Samstag, 18. September 2021

second vaccination shot !



I woke up early bc I didn't wanted to wait for a long time in line
Before I went to my bus stop I stopped at a backery and bought some breakfast and then I noticed that I forgot my documents at home and I had to go back 
I decided to walk to the city bc I didn't have enough time to get to the bus stop and so I ate my breakfast on the way to the city 



whole outfit from h&m w
accessories: emp, juicy couture, vivienne westwood, disturbia

i tried a different eye make today and I really liked it !

I fckd up my fringe so it looks really...chopped 


Luckily I didn't had to wait for a long time to get my shot. I took the bus went home and stopped to get some groceries. Todays lunch will be pumpking and a salad ! cant't wait 
I also bought the game Sally Face and will realx for the rest of the day. My arm hurts a bit and I start to feel really tired 
Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow bc I wanted to go with my boyfriend to the fleamarket !







2 Kommentare: