Mittwoch, 8. September 2021

Gyaru Challenge Day 2 and 3

 


Day 02 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts





Let's see if I'll be able to do 15 facts (ಥ﹏ಥ)

I have a super cute Shiba named Orion

I love video games. so if you enjoy playing multiplayer games like DeadByDaylight, Genshin, etc message me ★ω★)

My favourite Character is Stitch! 
Tarot reading became an important part of my life 
Blue is my favorite colour 
I have a weird obsessions with Aliens and space stuff
I'm half russian
I lived for a year and Taiwan when I was in second grade and learned Chinese (I sadly forgot everything)

I'm 163cm
I love baking (maybe I'll share my favorite recepies)
Pepsi is better than CocaCola
I used to drink a lot of alcohol and stopped when I was about 23/24 years old. Sometimes I still drink some alcohol but only one or two glasses

I hate to come up with random facts w
 
I enjoy Anime and Manga so please tell me your favorite ones!
I'm terrified of the ocean but love jellyfish !







Day 03 – What is your best and worst experience with non-gyaru?


I never really had a bad experience honestly. I started to wear gyaru when I was in school and at that time I was also wearing Harajuku fashion and gut bullied really bad so no matter what I did I got bullied sadly


I can't really think of a best experience sadly ww I got many compilents for my make from "normal" people and questions why I put on bottom lashes and that's it w













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen