Donnerstag, 9. September 2021

Gyaru Challenge Day 5

Day 05 - What do you love and dislike about gyaru?

that's honestly a hard questions w I love the attidude it gives me! I feel confident when I wear my exte amd lashes
I also love the variety of it! you have so many different styles but you can still see that they're from the "same family" -hope you understad what I mean wwww





ahh so cute - I love it! I'm not really into the super cute or soft styles but I love the look of it so much 


I don't really hate a lot about gyaru. I'd say I dislike that it makes me feel that I HAVE to post a lot online to be gal and I have to remind me that my life is not online and I don't have to prove to anyone who or what I am.



I'll probably skip a few questions bc the answeres won't be gyaru related 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen