Mittwoch, 8. September 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

 



I'm 26 now! Instead of beeing a sad bean bag every year on my birthday I decided that this year I will be hppy. Sounds super easy w

I woke up and found some presents from my boyfriend 


first this huge Super Natural Devils's Trap blanket! It's so soft! I love it



And this Dean Mug
Are you Team Dean or Sam??

After that I went on a nice walk with Orion and baked a birthday cake for myself. I wrote down the recipe if you wanna make a nice and easy chocolate cake!

My mother gave me early birthday presents ww A new gaming laptop, a desk and a chair 
I also bought myself a new headset. 

I had a really nice and chill say. We ordered pizza, watched Supernatural and later that evening I was in a call with some Discord friends and we played gartic phone which was so much fun 



2 Kommentare: